While Botox (Botulinum toxin) is primarily known for its cosmetic applications, especially for the reduction of facial wrinkles, it has several other uses that we perform at Camas Medspa.
- Chronic Migraines: Botox injections have been used to prevent chronic migraines in some people.
- Hyperhidrosis: This refers to excessive sweating. Botox can be injected into the skin to treat the symptoms of severe underarm sweating.
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders (TMJ): Some people receive Botox injections to alleviate jaw tension and pain.
- Facial Flushing: Botox can reduce the size of blood vessels, thereby reducing excessive redness.
- Depression: There’s ongoing research into Botox’s potential role in alleviating symptoms of depression, possibly because of its effect on facial feedback.
Ask about Botox for Traps, Gummy smiles, Lip flips and microtox for skin tightening